Job Opportunity at Spareparts
Spareparts provides a base salary of $40k/year with the capacity to earn much more!
Spareparts is Canada’s Best-in-Class premium accessories shop.
At our core, we are a customer-driven, innovative and evolutionary retailer. We are proud of our accomplishments to date, but equally stoked where our team’s commitment to excellence and relentless pursuit of the next level will take us tomorrow.
We are looking for a Store Manager who will, in partnership with head office, build and lead their team to a mutually beneficial and successful conclusion.
Spareparts and the Shop Manager will provide an elevated shopping experience by exceeding our customer’s service expectations, delivering sales, and earning their ongoing patronage in the process. The successful applicant will captain a team that connects with our customers and turns shoppers into raving fans!
Spareparts provides a base salary of $40k/year with the capacity to earn much more by reaching personal and store sales goals in a productivity based compensation package designed to recognize and reward performance.
More than a Paycheque
Spareparts provides you with the opportunity to grow personally and professionally. We sincerely want you to evolve and become more equitable in the marketplace. Your timing is great, Spareparts is growing. We’d love for you to grow with us, but regardless of whether it’s with us or elsewhere, we want you to leave better for having been a part of our family.
• A Community of great people to work with; smart, creative, and committed, you will be amongst the industry leaders
• A fun and spirited environment that recognizes contribution and celebrates character
• An amazing clientele that is our privilege to serve
• All the initial as well as ongoing support you need to be successful in your sales and management career. You will always be learning and never bored.
• Great spaces: award-winning shops
• An outstanding employee discount
• Contests and Reward Programs
• Strong resumé building opportunity. All training and benchmarks achieved will be documented. Letters of reference will be provided to the deserved if/when you leave our family. Your accomplishments will be proprietary to you and your resume
• A sense of pride in belonging to a best-in-class and innovative retail organization
• Credibility in the marketplace. Spareparts is recognized and your time spent with us will deliver value to your career path.
• Opportunity and Upward mobility
• Health Benefits
• Positive, professional and organized work environment
• Support from the best head office team in the game
• Capacity to contribute to your community
• Proximity to the brands you love
Spareparts believes that pride, enthusiasm, integrity and exceptional customer service are vital to success.
• Motivated and passionate with a desire to lead by example
• Driven and want to be a part of a high-performance team
• Hardworking with the humility to learn
• Charismatic and friendly with a great sense of humour
• Stylish with a strong fashion sense
• Considerate and genuinely care about people. You would take pride in making the world a better place by connecting with ‘one customer at a time’
• Interested in the intersection between sales and service
• Fashion-forward: you love our brands and look forward to dressing for success and would aspire to set new benchmarks for S&S
• Retail experience or applicable backstory in relevant customer service applications
• The ability to recognize and develop talent and then lead your sales team to greatness
• High standards for operational efficiency
• Strong visual merchandising skills
• The capacity to challenge the status quo and provide valuable input
• Be directly responsible for our customer’s shopping experience by delivering exceptional service personally
• Connect with our customer and build lasting customer relationships that will turn shoppers into raving fans!
• Have retail experience or applicable back story in relevant customer service applications
• Meet and exceed sales target goals
• Maintain our expected operational and merchandising standards
• Work together with your team and encourage your colleagues to succeed and grow
• Be aspirational to our customer in terms of fashion and pop culture
• Enjoy coming to work everyday and bring a positive energy to the shop
“We look good, work hard and deliver an elevated shopping experience!”
We are looking for a Shop Manager who not only wants a challenging and fulfilling career, but an exciting place to grow. We believe in rewarding exceptional performance and invite you to contact us to discuss the opportunities that await you at Spareparts.
The successful applicant will deliver our existing standards and just as importantly, contribute to the evolution of our brand.
We thank all applicants for their time and interest in Spareparts, but will only contact those selected for an interview
Applicants can apply via our website, www.sparepartslife.com/hiring.
Apply by Thursday, December 7, 2017