Job Opportunity at Lids
· Produce sales gains, by providing customer service.
· To meet or exceed Company Objectives in all individual statistics.
· Learn to provide consistent, documented appraisal of an associate’s sales performance. Provide support by giving feedback on areas of strength and opportunity while keeping in line with Company Objectives.
· Adhere to current visual guidelines includes: proper merchandising, signage and store cleanliness.
· Maintain a professional appearance consistent with Company Dress Code Policy.
· Protect Company assets within guidelines of LIDS Retail policies.
· Assist in preparation of store work schedules that provide proper store coverage and are within the Company guidelines for wage control.
· Follow all policies to accurately manage store inventory including receiving, transferring, completing price change and conducting product counts.
· Complete accurate product counts in a consistent and timely manner.
· Perform proper documentation and record keeping per LIDS Retail policies as well as state and federal laws.
· Open and close the store as required following the procedures per the Operations P&P Manual.
· Participate in LIDS Training Programs, adhere to set goals (for sales and tasks) and regular follow up.
· Assist in recruiting and training store personnel on proper store operations and procedures.
· Encourage store associates’ direct compliance of established company policies, procedures and guidelines including (but not limited to) safekeeping of company inventory, funds and property.
· Perform work of subordinates as needed.
· Communicate with employees at all levels of the company.
· Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
· High school diploma or equivalent plus one year relative experience.
· Established ability to produce sales results while minimizing loss.
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate verbally in a clear professional manner.
· Ability to operate a computer, as well as maneuver relative software programs.
· Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
· Ability to climb a ladder and work with hands overhead.
· Standing required for up to 100% of the work time.
· Ability to work unsupervised.
Please email your resumes to Marlena.email@example.com
Apply by Tuesday, March 27, 2018